Monday, March 11, 2013

Mission Nearly Complete

Today (March 11, 2013) we managed to get through the rest of the marketing plan cleanup, leaving us with a 116 page detailed presentation and a good executive summary presentation for our meeting tomorrow. As I've said before, the work isn't picturesque and is definitely not glamorous but I'm very happy with what we've produced for them. It's been like a crash course in marketing for us as well.

Tonight we also had a dinner hosted by the Dato at his home. They served up their version of BBQ fresh fish and fruit with rice of course. During the conversation after I learned that my name actually means "paint" spelled "C a t" pronounced ch a d. Hilarious when you factor this in to the service day switch on painting and that I'm not fond of it.

Here's a photo my team member took of me with my "work" friends Kamri, the Sports Director (including over the mine) on the left, and Malek, the Marketing Director on the right. Going to miss these guys as much as my CSC team!


Here are a couple of dinner photos from tonight.

Jayme turtling up and notice Zatil trying to hide her laugh as usual on the right



No comments:

Post a Comment