Tuesday, February 19, 2013

No "I" in Team

Short post for today. We had bright and early meetings after the nights informal festivities for formal introductions of all the people who will be collaborating from the Kuantan Municipal Council (MPK),  University Malaysia Pahang, all the IBM CSC volunteers, as well as IBM Malaysia.

I have to comment about my CSC team, and all I have to say is WOW these are amazing people. The introductions were really great. They have all done so many interesting things and are incredibly accomplished in their careers. I'm humbled that I was somehow shuffled into the mix with them! The MPK staff and officers were all very interesting and diverse, and seem very eager to work with us. We had a right down to business information gathering session after the formal meeting with our Sungai Lembing stake holders and were able to clarify what they hope to gain from our collaboration.

Meetings with Kuantan Municipal Council and University of Malaysia Pahang. #ibmcsc Malaysia
#ibmcsc Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment