Friday, February 15, 2013

Layovers.

Four different Planes!
I've decided that its the layovers that do you in traveling, too much time doing nothing. Especially, if your like me, unable to fall asleep quickly. I was going strong until the 5 hour layover in Singapore, or I guess it could have been the 4th plane boarding. Since it was only a 30 minute hop away to Kuala Lumpur, the wait seemed so long. Perhaps its the doing nothing in between rushes that presents the problem, I guess I haven't decided at all. .



Changi Singapore Terminal 2 Orchid Garden




Meeting the first few of the team to arrive for dinner tonight was excellent. Many more will have arrived and meet with us in the morning for breakfast. This is the kind of "layover" that I like, great conversation and food.

For those on your way. . . we had a meet up for dinner and look forward to meeting you and more of the team at breakfast in the morning. #ibmcsc Malaysia 8 First meal here, laksa lemak (mee & bee hoon) and nasi lemak on the side was delicious.
These next few days are certainly going to be filled with many more layovers, but I doubt any will be with nothing to do, too many interesting people to get to know. #ibmcsc Malaysia

1 comment:

  1. Food looks delicious and the company looks like a lot of fun! Have a wonderful time on this adventure and live every moment! XOXO

    ReplyDelete